Claudia my lovely sister is hosting Reality Shot Thursday. This is where we show a bit of the reality of our lives rather than the glossy, fancy photos we love to display in blog land. Today I am sending you a shot of my garage. This is where a car should be parked. As the kitchen/laundry continues to be remodeled I have not been able to get in this section of my garage for the last three weeks.
In the big wooden crate to the right is my cook top. In the middle of the picture with the dark front is my dishwasher. Can I just tell you that I am really tired of this mess? My laundry room cabinets are in boxes in the garage, and I just found out that my counters will not be going in until the 31st. Okay now I am really getting ticked off. This whole project was supposed to be started at the end of August, and finished way, and I mean way before now. I am sick of eating out. I am sick of my laundry room being in my dining room and my kitchen in my living room in boxes. Okay the pity party is over, thanks for listening and come join the fun at Reality Shot Thursday. Maybe you can get a few things off your chest, too.

0 Yorumlar