Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I love the fun, spookiness of it. I love that it is a creative holiday without all the fuss of gifts. I have really toned down my decorating for this holiday over the years, I used to go wild when my older kids were little. Little Buddy didn't even notice any of the decorations I put up this year, he is such a male! Since I am completely running on empty right now I thought I would share just a bit of the Halloween fun, because frankly after working and tending to my Dad this week I have nothing else to share. I have only managed two rows a night on my sweater, and frankly that has been a miracle.
I bet you can tell which decoration is my favorite!
I am attending a workshop for my work this weekend so I will be out of blogging commission. Have a great weekend.

0 Yorumlar