Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Anonymous Girl

The Girl with the Red Hair

This is Malin. She was easy to spot with her beautiful red hair. I met Malin and her mother in Handen. They were on their way home from a visit to the Hammarby Horse Farm in Högsta. A farm that I have visited. It is owned by Rolf Norlin and his wife Tina. Malin helps out at the farm where she also often rides the horse Atina. I like it when I can link people like that. And when I mentioned the rock band I met the other day she obviously knew about them as well. Malin is a ninth grade student at Söderbymalmsskolan. Perhaps not a coincident, but I did meet that schools most famous student last summer. Come the fall she will be studying Japanese at the Tumba secondary school and is hoping to travel to Japan and study there in a not too distant future. Oh, and I took around ten photos of Malin, all very good, something that her mother and I agreed on, but Malin wasn't that sure.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar