Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday What are you reading?


For April this meme is being hosted by Cindy's Love of Books.



It's Monday What are You Reading hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Doing these two memes a bit early as I will be away from office the whole day  tomorrow! I had a good week - a good rummage at my second hand bookshop and came away with quite a pile of reads.



                           

















Two books by Margaret Drabble.

Several by Jean Plaidy

A touch different as it involves both England and Australia in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries.

Recreating the life of Mary Stuart after the murder of Darnley and defeat at Carberry Hill. The cover on my book is much prettier!



My knowledge of Eleanor of Aquitaine is minimal. I read a review of this one and it piqued my interest.

Set in 1944 a period I enjoy reading about and another one by the same author (part of a series)


A story of three sisters - seems idyllic but is not (am halfway through this one).

This is for when I get flummoxed as to who married whom and had how many children and how do they all link up!

That is my Mailbox for this week. A more or less historical fiction line up with a few different ones thrown in. This week has not been good for reading or even for blog posts. Work has got in the way!

I am reading the Susan Sallis book right now and am spoilt for choice for the next one!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar