Despite my best efforts, I cannot get Blogger's text settings to stay consistent. Sometimes a post will have three lines of space between title and body text, other times it adds space at the bottom. Or none. And there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. The same with text spacing around photos. Sometimes it's jammed right up against the image, sometimes no amount of finagling will get it within less than three line spaces.
It's quite aggravating since good design is important to me. I suspect there is some advanced tweaking I could delve into to get some sort of consistency, but it isn't apparent in the settings tab. Although I have figured out that posts typed up in an external WP and then pasted into Blogger's text window don't get the same text formatting as posts typed directly in the editing window.
Something else to wrestle with, I suppose. But l do wonder if Wordpress or Tumbler are easier to work with.

0 Yorumlar