Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I found a key on a road.

I found a key on a road, it's crooked and golden. It lies in my palm - what does it open? (1d20)

01. warlock's black heart, bound in ice;
02. a small silver door, fit for knight-mice;
03. a ray of bright light in halls still and dark;
04. singer's sweet voice (who was cursed with bark);
05. old copper chest, in seaweeds hidden deep;
06. rusty wind-up toy, makes tyrant to weep;
07. manacles chaining a ghost to gaol;
08. a splendid treasure trove, to bounty of all;
09. any one door, for the deeds done discreet;
10. stigmata in your palm, for sacred blood to bleed;
11. poisoner's tongue, to confess their crimes;
12. cogs of glass machine to start all of its chimes;
13. obscured tomb in a graveyard to visit Hades;
14. a puzzle in ruins, for moon-mind to obsess;
15. azure door under stairs to lands of a dream;
16. graffitied portal to vanish at whim;
17. demon's barbed cage, setting them free;
18. a crack in a bark to step into a tree;
19. a calmness of heaven to turn storm to breeze;
20. the door to my house, as I just lost my keys.

------------
Blogposts have this underlying expectation of long text. I have some posts in drafts that are ten pages long and which paralyze me as I must polish them to suitably reading state; some are in making since May, and probably will never be finished.
 
Instead here is the post I wrote as I was waiting for somebody to arrive with a spare key. It was very liberating to write, and also fun.
So for December I'll try to post twice a week but strictly something small and more or less frivolous.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar